Food and Water or Unknown Substance Poison Detection
Our Food, Water or Unknown Substance Poison Detection lab testing detected poisons, chemicals, Toxins, Drugs, and Volatile substances. Analysis of food or liquid Poison detection samples for the presence of dangerous levels of Cyanides, Azides, Sulfides, Chromates, Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Thallium, and Arsenic-containing compounds
1 to 7 grams of sample is required, depending on the food tested.
Results are reported qualitatively by email (as a PDF report) to the client.
Toxicology Testing Panels That we offer on food and beverages/Water samples:
- Complete Heavy Metals ( 21 Heavy Metals)
- Comprehensive Heavy Metals ( 30 Heavy Metals)
- Unknown Chemicals and Toxins
- Volatile Scan Panel
- Antifreeze Poisoning (Ethylene Glycol Poisoning)
- Drugs Scan (Comprehensive Drugs Scan )
- Cyanide Poisoning Detection
We are ready to serve you NOW!
- FREE real person client care by email or phone Mon to Thu 9:00 AM – 4 PM ( MST) and Fridays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM MST
- We check our emails and voice messages on a regular basis Voice mails and emails welcome 24/7
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our clients’ privacy is our mandate
- Many of our clients are private individuals but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, and crematoriums, anyone in need of our services
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 10-12 business day test report turnaround time most cases with express service available
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested
- “Cutting edge” DNA and Toxicology evaluations
- We are members of the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau
- We test autopsy private drug testing samples from other labs. When can also evaluate hair strand samples collected from the deceased including their hairbrush.
We are a proud member of DATIA