Food and Water or Unknown Substance Poison Detection
Our Food, Water or Unknown Substance Poison Detection lab testing detected poisons, chemicals, Toxins, Drugs, and Volatile substances. Analysis of food or liquid Poison. Poison detection in samples, accurate reports for the presence of dangerous levels of Cyanides, Azides, Sulfides, Chromates, Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Thallium, and Arsenic-containing compounds.
The Proud Member of DATIA and Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau.
Intoxication of food or water is when a substance is added to an edible that causes reactions in the body leading to severe illness or even death. The poison could be heavy metals, unknown chemicals or high doses of prescribed drugs.
With Carlson, You Are Assured To Get:
- Quality Testing
- On-time and accurate lab results
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- 100% private and confidential reporting
- Services with no hidden taxes and fees
Please Note: The Carlson Company is a certified private poison testing laboratory with no collaboration with the Government Of the United States. Although, we offer forensic help as and when needed by the legal authorities.
Toxicology Testing Panels That we offer on food and Beverages/Water samples:
- Complete Heavy Metals ( 21 Heavy Metals)
- Comprehensive Heavy Metals ( 30 Heavy Metals)
- Unknown Chemicals and Toxins
- Volatile Scan Panel
- Antifreeze Poisoning (Ethylene Glycol Poisoning)
- Drugs Scan (Comprehensive Drugs Scan)
- Cyanide Poisoning Detection
- In-depth knowledge of sample collection and submission.
- 1 to 7 grams of sample is required, depending on the food tested.
- Results are reported qualitatively by email (as a PDF report) to the client.
We are ready to serve you!
- FREE real-person client care by email or phone Mon to Thu 9:00 AM – 4 PM ( MST) and Fridays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM MST.
- For instant on-line assistance, call on our toll-free number +1 866-889-3410.
- We check our emails and voice messages on a regular basis. Voice mails and emails are welcome 24/7.
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our clients’ privacy is our mandate.
- Many of our clients are private individuals, but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, crematoriums, and anyone in need of our services.
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription.
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 15-17 business days is the turnaround time for test reports in most cases. But you can avail of the express service as well.
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested.
- “Cutting edge” DNA and Toxicology evaluations
- We are the proud members of DATIA and Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau.
Call Us If
- You suspect that you, a loved one, or a friend, may have been drugged.
- You need certified lab test reports for any type of drug intoxication.
- You need supporting evidence to present to the local law enforcement agency regarding potential poisoning.
- You suspect that consumption of the drug resulted in serious illness or loss of a family member or friend.
- If you are an employer and want to run a test on your employees’ drug consumption or history.
- If you find your food or drink to taste, look or smell unusual and want to run a test for the same.