GC-MS Testing Services
At The Carlson Company, we offer comprehensive Gas Chromatography Mass spectrometry (GC-MS) testing services to help businesses and organizations in various industries ensure the safety and quality of their products and environment. Our advanced analytical technique uses gas chromatography mass spectrometry to detect and identify unknown substances, toxins, and chemicals in various samples, including food, water, liquids, soils, pills, and medications.
If you’re looking for accurate drug testing services, we offer GC-MS drug testing that is highly sensitive and can detect even trace amounts of drugs in the samples. Our testing services are ideal for healthcare providers, employers, and individuals who require reliable and accurate drug testing results.
Wondering how gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC-MS) works? The technique involves the separation of compounds in a sample using gas chromatography, followed by the detection and identification of the separated compounds using mass spectrometry. This enables us to provide accurate and reliable results for our clients, ensuring that their products and environment are safe and free from contaminants.
We understand the importance of accurate testing, which is why we use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that our testing services are of the highest quality. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service and support, from free evaluation to pricing and beyond.
If you require GC-MS testing services, contact us today to learn more about how we can help you ensure the safety and quality of your products and environment. We offer a free evaluation and pricing for your project, so you can be confident in the quality and accuracy of our testing services. You can also call our toll-free number +1 866-889-3410 for instant online assistance.
We are ready to serve you!
- FREE real-person client care by email or phone Mon to Thu 9:00 AM – 4 PM ( MST) and Fridays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM MST.
- For instant on-line assistance, call on our toll-free number +1 866-889-3410.
- We check our emails and voice messages on a regular basis. Voice mails and emails are welcome 24/7.
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our clients’ privacy is our mandate.
- Many of our clients are private individuals, but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, crematoriums, and anyone in need of our services.
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription.
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 15-17 business days is the turnaround time for test reports in most cases. But you can avail of the express service as well.
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested.
- “Cutting edge” DNA and Toxicology evaluations
- We are the proud members of DATIA and Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau.
Call Us If:
- You suspect that you, a loved one, or a friend, may have been drugged.
- You need certified lab test reports for any type of drug intoxication.
- You need supporting evidence to present to the local law enforcement agency regarding potential poisoning.
- You suspect that consumption of the drug resulted in serious illness or loss of a family member or friend.
- If you are an employer and want to run a test on your employees’ drug consumption or history.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q 1: What is GC/MS Testing?
A: GC/MS stands for Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry. It is an analytical technique used to identify and quantify substances in a sample. In the context of drug testing, GC/MS is often employed to confirm the presence of specific drugs or their metabolites in biological samples, such as urine or blood.
Q 2: How Does a GC/MS Drug Test Work?
A: In a GC/MS drug test, a sample (e.g., urine) is first subjected to gas chromatography, separating its components based on their chemical properties. The separated compounds then pass through a mass spectrometer, which identifies and measures the quantity of each substance. This two-step process enhances the accuracy of drug detection.
Q 3: How Long Does GC/MS Test Take?
A: The duration of a GC/MS test can vary. The actual analysis typically takes a few hours, but the overall process, including sample collection, transportation, and reporting of results, may take a few days to a week.
Q 4: GC/MS Drug Test for THC?
A: A GC/MS test can be used to detect THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive component in cannabis. The test can identify THC and its metabolites in biological samples, providing a more accurate confirmation of cannabis use compared to initial screening methods.
Q 5: Can a GC/MS Test Be Wrong?
A: While GC/MS testing is highly accurate, no test is entirely infallible. Factors such as sample contamination, laboratory errors, or issues with sample handling could potentially lead to incorrect results. However, strict quality control measures are usually in place to minimize the risk of errors, and any positive result is often subjected to further confirmation.
It’s important to note that the specifics of drug testing procedures can vary, and the accuracy of results depends on various factors, including the expertise of the testing facility and the quality of the equipment used. If you have concerns or questions about a specific test, it’s advisable to consult with the testing facility or a healthcare professional for more detailed information.