Comprehensive Drugs Test Panels
The Carlson Company Drugs Testing Services in the drug and alcohol testing industry relies on innovative multiplex drug and alcohol screening methods as well as LC/GC mass spectrometry confirmatory analysis.
Our complete service guarantees accurate and reliable results for our customers. The drugs Testing technology has changed the way we think about drugs of abuse testing; allowing us to test for up to 106 analytes from Hair, Urine or Blood on any non-biological sample. Not only are the results highly accurate and reliable, but are also extremely cost-effective
Specialty Drug Testing Panels:
- Drug Testing For 106 Unknown Drug Types
- Date Rape Panel ( 37 Drugs)
- Scopolamine Drug
- Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Bath Salt Drug Test
- Tricyclic Antidepressants Panel
- Steroid Testing Evaluation
- Inhalants Testing
- LSD Detection
- Identification of Drug and Toxic Substances
Custom Drugs Test panels available upon request, Please contact us with any questions.
We are ready to serve you NOW!
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription
- We are members of the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our clients’ privacy is our mandate
- Many of our clients are private individuals but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, and crematoriums, anyone in need of our services
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 10-12 business day test report turnaround time most cases with express service available
- We test autopsy private drug testing samples from other labs. When can also evaluate hair strand samples collected from the deceased including their hairbrush.
- We are a proud member of DATIA
The Carlson Company offers a wide verity of Drugs Test Panels. Our Panels test for Street Drugs, Date Drugs, Predator Drugs, Recreational Drugs, Inhalants, Sexual Assault Drugs, Club Drugs, Abuse Drugs, and more.