Poisons and Toxins Testing
The Carlson Company offers high Quality & Professional Poison Test & Toxin Analysis with Forensic experts.
We can assist you with any of your poison testing lab needs. we provide Poison, Chemicals and toxins and Drugs testing using Hair ( Why Hair Test?), fingernails, and toenails, blood, and Urine. We treat our clients with the respect they deserve and provide the testing services they need. We test for all toxins, poisons, and heavy metals even the sophisticated ones. Our average turn around time to issue a certified lab report for your poison testing needs is 10-12 business days. Express service is available at an additional fee.
List of Poisons that we can detect for!
A brief list of common items which can be used as poisons:
- Cyanide, Antifreeze: Unknowns, Chemicals, Toxins, Sleeping Aids, Arsenic, Thallium, Eye Drops, Street/Rave/Recreational Drugs (Therapeutic) Prescription Drugs, Non-prescription Drugs, household cleaners, dish detergents, brake fluid, Anti-Freeze, bleach, rodenticides,
- Pesticides/Herbicides: Alachlor- Atrazine γ-BHC Bromacil- Carboxin- Cyanazine- N,N-Diethyltoluamide (DEET) Diazinon- Disulfoton- Endrin – Fenamiphos – Heptachlor- Epoxide- Hexachlorobenzene Merphos- Methoxychlor- Metolachlor- Permethrin (isomers) Terbufos- Trifluralin- Fipronil
- Rodenticide Poisons: Brodifacoum- Coumarin- 7-Hydroxycoumarin- Chlorphacinone- Difenacoum- Diphacinone Strychnine- Warfarin
- Disinfectant Cleaners: Chloroprene- Hydroxybiphenyl
and many, many, more. The international spectrometry database contains over 850,000 plus entries. Offering Court Supportable forensic lab testing for suspected intentional drug overdose or toxin poisoning resulting in illness or death.
Toxicology Testing Panels That we offer:
- Complete Heavy Metals (21 Heavy Metals)
- Comprehensive Heavy Metals (30 Heavy Metals)
- Unknown Chemicals and Toxins
- Volatile Scan Panel
- Antifreeze Poisoning (Ethylene Glycol Poisoning)
- Drugs Scan (Comprehensive Drugs Scan )
Other Related Lab Testing Services:
We can meet your Poison Test and Toxins Analysis needs NOW!
- We are members of the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau
- We test autopsy private drug testing samples from other labs. When can also evaluate hair strand samples collected from the deceased including their hairbrush. We are ready to serve you NOW!
- FREE real person client care by email or phone Mon to Thu 9:00 AM – 4 PM ( MST) and Fridays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM MST
- We check our emails and voice messages on a regular basis Voice mails and emails welcome 24/7
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our clients’ privacy is our mandate
- Many of our clients are private individuals but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, and crematoriums, anyone in need of our services
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 10-12 business day test report turnaround time most cases with express service available
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested
- “Cutting edge” DNA and Toxicology evaluations
We strongly recommend that a Chain of Custody Form be submitted with all test samples. Please send an email or call our toll free at 1-866-889-3410 for fees tailored to meet your particular testing needs.
Call us now if
- You suspect that you, a loved one, a friend or a pet may have been poisoned
- You need certified lab testing for any type of poison or suspected poisoning for any reason
- You need supporting evidence to present to your local law enforcement agency regarding a potential poisoning
- You suspect that the use of a toxin or poison resulted in serious illness or loss of a family member or friend
- You are suspicious about the “quick cremation” of a family member or friend
- You are ready to find answers to your uncertainties related to possible poisoning
Receive a certified toxicology lab report court-admissible with Chain of Custody, please click on the link for Hair or Nail sample collection. Sample Collection: