Poisons and Toxins Testing
We can assist you with any laboratory test for poisoning and intoxication. Under the umbrella of our services, we offer poison, chemicals, toxins, and drug tests using samples like hair (why hair testing), fingernail, blood, and urine. Providing the most reliable results, we have helped people escape adverse circumstances, and the Carlson Company continues to do so with the same dedication.
We treat our clients with the respect they deserve and take care of their privacy concerns. We test for all toxins, poisons, and heavy metals, even the sophisticated ones. Our average turnaround time to issue a certified lab report for poison testing is 10-12 business days. Although, an express service is available at an additional fee.
Poison and toxin testing utilize samples (blood, hair, urine, tissue and others) from the body of a deceased/living person to ascertain the possibilities of death/illness caused due to intoxication. The Carlson Company provides comprehensive toxin profiling.
With Carlson, You Are Assured To Get:
- Quality Testing
- On-time and accurate lab results
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- 100% private and confidential reporting
- Services with no hidden taxes and fees
In case of emergency, please call our toll-free number at 1-866-889-3410 and find out about toxin tests, poison tests, poison testing kits, and packages to meet your specific testing needs.
Please Note: The Carlson Company is a certified private poison testing laboratory with no collaboration with the Government Of the United States. Although, we offer forensic help as and when needed by the legal authorities.
List Of Poisons That We Can Detect
A brief list of common items which can be used as poisons:
- Cyanide, Antifreeze: Unknowns, Chemicals, Toxins, Sleeping Aids, Sedatives, Arsenic, Thallium, Eye Drops, Street/Rave/Recreational Drugs (Therapeutic) Prescription Drugs, Non-prescription Drugs, household cleaners, dish detergents, brake fluid, Anti-Freeze, bleach, rodenticides.
- Pesticides/Herbicides: Alachlor- Atrazine γ-BHC Bromacil- Carboxin- Cyanazine- N,N-Diethyltoluamide (DEET) Diazinon- Disulfoton- Endrin – Fenamiphos – Heptachlor- Epoxide- Hexachlorobenzene Merphos- Methoxychlor- Metolachlor- Permethrin (isomers) Terbufos- Trifluralin- Fipronil.
- Rodenticide Poisons: Brodifacoum- Coumarin- 7-Hydroxycoumarin- Chlorphacinone- Difenacoum- Diphacinone Strychnine- Warfarin.
- Disinfectant Cleaners: Chloroprene- Hydroxybiphenyl.
Testing For Poison In Children By Common Household Items
- Consumption of painkillers
- Bug spray consumed by children
- Accidental consumption of liquid nicotine (E-Cigarettes)
- Accidental consumption of cosmetic products by children
- Accidental consumption of lithium batteries or nail paint remover by children and more.
The list is long. The international spectrometry database contains over 850,000 plus entries. Offering Court Supportable forensic lab testing for suspected intentional drug overdose or toxin poisoning resulting in illness or death. Be the first one to know about the top-10-drugs-killers “10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World”
We Assist With Alcohol Poisoning
Alcohol poisoning occurs when excess alcohol is consumed by a person, which the liver cannot process. Thus it gushes into the bloodstream, which causes the parts of the brain to shut down. The condition may cause death. The Carlson Company detects alcohol poisoning and gives immediate counselling as well. Alcohol poisoning is a serious condition that requires immediate medical assistance.
Toxicology Testing Panels We Offer
- Complete Heavy Metals (21 Heavy Metals)
- Comprehensive Heavy Metals (30 Heavy Metals)
- Cyanide Poisoning Detection
- Unknown Chemicals and Toxins
- Volatile Scan Panel
- Antifreeze Poisoning (Ethylene Glycol Poisoning)
- Drugs Scan (Comprehensive Drugs Scan )
Other Related Lab Testing Services:
We are ready to serve you!
- FREE real-person client care by email or phone Mon to Thu 9:00 AM – 4 PM ( MST) and Fridays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM MST.
- For instant on-line assistance, call on our toll-free number +1 866-889-3410.
- We check our emails and voice messages on a regular basis. Voice mails and emails are welcome 24/7.
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our clients’ privacy is our mandate.
- Many of our clients are private individuals, but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, crematoriums, and anyone in need of our services.
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription.
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 15-17 business days is the turnaround time for test reports in most cases. But you can avail of the express service as well.
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested.
- “Cutting edge” DNA and Toxicology evaluations
- We are the proud members of DATIA and Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau.
Call Us Immediately, If:
- You suspect that you, a loved one, a friend, or a pet may have been poisoned.
- You need certified lab test reports for any type of poison or suspected poisoning for any reason.
- You need supporting evidence to present to the local law enforcement agency regarding potential poisoning.
- You suspect that using a toxin or poison resulted in serious illness or loss of a family member or friend.
- If you are suspicious about the “quick cremation” of a family member or friend – you can test cremated ashes for poison. We also test cremains for poison detection (to the best possible extent). Read: Is It Possible To Detect Poison In The Cremains Of The Dead Person?
- If you are an employer and want to run a test on your employees’ drug consumption or history.
You are ready to find answers to your uncertainties related to possible poisoning. Receive a certified toxicology lab report court-admissible with Chain of Custody.
Please click on the link for hair or nail sample collection. Sample Collection:
For assistance, check guidelines for test sample collection and submissions.