Post Mortem Forensic Toxicology Test
We are the leading provider of postmortem toxicology testing services. Having more than 18 years of experience in Forensic Toxicology Analysis. we understand the importance of providing answers in an accurate and timely manner.
We are offering certified, Forensic Toxicology Tests for Postmortem/ private autopsy/ biopsy/ tissue, Hair (Why Hair Test?)/ cremains (cremation ashes/cremated remains) for organic (human) material presence.
We offer these services at Forensic Toxicology lab to:
- Family members and friends of the deceased
- Proprietors of mortuaries, funeral homes, crematoriums
- Medical Examiners, County Corners, law enforcement, government agencies, insurers
- Attorneys who represent themselves or any of the above entities
If you and your family are plagued with unsettled questions about your loved ones passing, their autopsy, their seemingly speedy interment or cremation, call us for a free consult now. We’ll answer your questions and make you aware of your options to hopefully help bring closure to questionable circumstances surrounding the loss of your loved one.
Please see our Postmortem Sample Collection Resources
Postmortem Toxicology Test Panels That we offer:
- Cremation Ashes Testing
- Complete Heavy Metals ( 21 Heavy Metals)
- Comprehensive Heavy Metals ( 30 Heavy Metals)
- Unknown Chemicals and Toxins
- Antifreeze Poisoning (Ethylene Glycol Poisoning)
- Drugs Scan (Comprehensive Drugs Scan )
We are ready to serve you NOW!
- FREE real person client care by email or phone Mon to Thu 9:00 AM – 4 PM ( MST) and Fridays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM MST
- We check our emails and voice messages on a regular basis Voice mails and emails welcome 24/7
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our clients’ privacy is our mandate
- Many of our clients are private individuals but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, and crematoriums, anyone in need of our services
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 10-12 business day toxicology report turnaround time most cases with express service available
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested
- “Cutting edge” DNA and Toxicology evaluations
Please contact us if you require a specific Toxicology test that you don’t see on the web page.