Post Mortem Forensic Toxicology Test
We are the leading provider of toxicology tests post-mortem for poison. Having more than 18 years of experience in Forensic Toxicology Analysis, we understand the importance of providing answers in an accurate and timely manner. At Carlson Company, the samples are exposed only to the examiner (certified toxicologist, forensic expert, or pathologist). A post-mortem toxicology test is done for the poisons that are not detected in the autopsy.
We offer certified ‘Forensic Toxicology Tests’ for Post-mortem/ private autopsy/ biopsy/ with samples such as tissue, blood, urine, and hair in toxicology (Why Hair Test?), cremains (cremation ashes/cremated remains) for organic (human) material presence.
Toxicology tests are done when the deceased is suspected to be the victim of a crime or has suddenly died (without any medical condition or accident). While a normal autopsy is a routine procedure conducted to identify the cause of death (including diseases or other natural causes).
With Carlson, You Are Assured To Get:
- Quality Testing
- On-time and accurate lab results
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- 100% private and confidential reporting
- Services with no hidden taxes and fees
Please Note: The Carlson Company is a certified private poison testing laboratory with no collaboration with the Government Of the United States. Although, we offer forensic help as and when needed by the legal authorities.
Complete Postmortem Toxicology Test Panels That we offer
- Cremation Ashes Testing
- Complete Heavy Metals (21 Heavy Metals)
- Comprehensive Heavy Metals ( 30 Heavy Metals)
- Unknown Chemicals and Toxins
- Antifreeze Poisoning (Ethylene Glycol Poisoning)
- Drugs Scan (Comprehensive Drugs Scan)
- In-depth knowledge of sample collection and submission.
10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World That Can Cost A Life
What Is The Importance Of Post-Mortem Test?
- Determine The Cause Of Death: In the case of a post-mortem toxicology test, finding the actual cause of death. In most cases getting justice by presenting valid evidence.
- Identify Prolonged Drug Consumption: To detect the prolonged consumption of drugs by the person before death. Prolonged consumption of drugs could also be the direct cause of death.
- Prepare The Evidence: A post-mortem toxicology test is indeed the strongest lead when it comes to the evidence of a death episode. As the weapon of death, the detailed post-mortem report can drive the direction of any murder case.
- Genetic Testing: Normal Postmortem genetic testing or a DNA test to find the possibility of a genetic disease mutation.
We Offer Post-Mortem Services At The Forensic Toxicology Lab To:
- Family members and friends of the deceased.
- Proprietors of mortuaries, funeral homes, crematoriums
- Medical Examiners, County Corners, law enforcement, government agencies, and insurers.
- Attorneys who represent themselves on behalf of any of the above entities.
If you and/or your family are plagued with unsettled questions about the sudden death of your loved ones, their autopsy, or their suspiciously speedy interment or cremation – call us for a free consultation now.
We’ll answer your questions and make you aware of your options to hopefully bring closure to questionable circumstances surrounding the loss of your loved one.
We Are Ready To Serve You Now!
- FREE real-person client care by email or phone Mon to Thu 9:00 AM – 4 PM ( MST) and Fridays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM MST.
- For instant on-line assistance, call on our toll-free number +1 866-889-3410.
- We check our emails and voice messages on a regular basis. Voice mails and emails are welcome 24/7.
- The Carlson Company Inc. is not affiliated with any government or law enforcement agency. Protecting our client’s privacy is our mandate.
- Many of our clients are private individuals, but we also serve law enforcement, attorneys, the military, medical examiners, the government, mortuaries, crematoriums, and anyone in need of our services.
- We do not require a doctor’s referral or prescription.
- Your test samples can be submitted by mail from anywhere in the world using our Chain Of Custody Process.
- 15-17 business days is the turnaround time for test reports in most cases. But you can avail of the express service as well.
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested.
- “Cutting edge” DNA and Toxicology evaluations
- We are the proud members of DATIA and Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau.
Call Us If:
- You suspect that you, a loved one, a friend, or a pet may have been poisoned.
- You need certified lab test reports for any type of poison or suspected poisoning for any reason.
- You need supporting evidence to present to the local law enforcement agency regarding potential poisoning.
- You suspect that using a toxin or poison resulted in serious illness or loss of a family member or friend.
- If you are suspicious about the “quick cremation” of a family member or friend – you can test cremated ashes for poison. We also test cremains for poison detection (to the best possible extent). Read: Is It Possible To Detect Poison In The Cremains Of The Dead Person?
- If you are an employer and want to run a test on your employees’ drug consumption or history.