Top 10 Drugs Killers
The drugs that will rot your flesh, destroy your vital organs, and turn you into a zombie.
- TOBACCO: biggest killer (400,000 deaths/year)
- ALCOHOL: most widely abused legal substance
- PRESCRIPTION DRUGS: dangerously addictive, rising in popularity
- METHAMPHETAMINE: labeled an epidemic problem by the press
- MARIJUANA: most widely abused illegal substance
- MDMA (ECSTASY): little research on long term effects, still popular
- CRACK COCAINE: cheap, destructive, drug-making a comeback
- HEROIN: highly addictive drug making a comeback in some areas, see the Heroin Research Report.
- STEROIDS: horrible side effects, the toll they’re taking on athletes
- INHALANTS: abuse is on the rise among youth again
U.S. health officials are unpacking mortality data amid efforts to better understand the country’s recent surge in drug overdose deaths, and a new report ranks the drugs that are most frequently involved in these fatalities.